Monday, December 16, 2013

SCOPE / Art Basel 2013

Along with all the hubbub of the December shows I posted about previously, I was also fortunate enough to participate in SCOPE / Art Basel in Miami! (Dec 3- Dec 8th) Thanks to the fabulous Liz of Bunny Cutlet Gallery, a number of my pieces were on exhibit at SCOPE and I was able to attend the fair and work the booth while supporting the gallery and it's exhibiting other artists.  Below are some images from the event, many images pilfered from Bunny Cutlet Gallery's Facebook page :P (go like their page now!)

My walk to work during SCOPE.  Sure as hell beats my NYC Times Square commute :P

Cotton Candy Machine visits the Bunny Cutlet Gallery Booth - hilarity ensues.


Art Whino folks swung by the booth!

The lovely& talented Tatiana Suarez stopped by to say hello


Proof I was working! Booth bunnies with The Tracy Piper



More proof I was working :)

Liz being interviewed for VIP TV

Now some of the other art!


Peter Gronquist's Self Portrait - the most photographed piece at SCOPE (Liz's photo)

Peter Gronquist's Self Portrait - the most photographed piece at SCOPE

C.A.V.E. Gallery, LA - our booth neighbors. Love the color in this piece!
Aqua Hotel courtyard - each room was transformed into a mini gallery


Gary Baseman's installation at Aqua
(Coffee Break)

Bunny Cutlet crew representing at Juxtapose party, cabana bed style

(Didn't catch the artist's name :( )


Scott Hove

Scott Hove

Scott Hove

Sue Woolfak

(Didn't catch the artists name :( )

And now for my pieces that SOLD at SCOPE!

Cry Me A River - *SOLD at SCOPE

Ribbon Of Lightning - *SOLD at SCOPE

Self Soothing - *SOLD at SCOPE

Getting Out Of Hand - *SOLD at SCOPE

No comments: